You want to be more energetic, wildly healthy, and full of vitality but you feel sluggish, foggy, and worn out.
What can you do?
- You have dreams and aspirations but at the moment you feel like it takes everything in you to scrape yourself out of bed in the morning.
- You want to feel alive, frolic with your children, dust off those passions, and seize the moment with gusto but you’re exhausted and your tummy hurts (again).
- You’re tired, bloated, depressed, maybe even have a chronic condition. (Your doctors may even think you’re crazy)
- You are trying to take care of yourself but you just wish someone could tell you if you were doing the right stuff for you. Oh, yes, that would be lovely.
Is this you…?
- You want to feel vibrant and fantastic in a healthy, natural way without drugs
- You want to have a fun and pleasure filled relationship with food without counting calories
- You are smart and independent so you know you can do this, with a little help of course.
- You have a specific problem you want to manage with better nutrition but you don’t know how.
- You are ready to do what feels right rather than just what the latest trend, study, or media report says
I’m Jodi Lee, founder of Jodi Lee Nutrition and mama to 2 beautiful children. I am also a registered holistic nutritionist and certified gluten practitioner who specializes in digestive health, gluten-related disorders, and the well-being of women during the childbearing years. I created Jodi Lee Nutrition because I have been in your shoes – sick, sluggish, exhausted, and barely functioning. I experienced firsthand the power of good nutrition to heal my own health problems and restore my body and mind to full vitality and joy. I love food and wanted to be able to enjoy it while also using its power to improve my life.
I believe that quality food and nutrition can change your life. Really!
How I can help you…
- Done-for-you programs designed to kick-start your healing journey
- Personal one on one nutrition therapy to get to the root of the problem
- Group coaching
- Support for your naturopath’s recommendations
- Gluten-free and allergy-friendly supports
- Auto-immune protocol supports
- Nourishing recipes, workshops, and courses
I love to work with dynamic people who…
- Are committed to long term vision, rather than quick fixes, and are willing to jump in with both feet
- Adore learning, and have an open, curious mind willing to try a different approach
- Truly believe that there is power in quality nutrition and change in lifestyle
- Think dirt is meant to be played in and farmers’ markets make your heart sing (for that reason alone, I know we’re going to just love each other)
- Want to be healthy and are determined to be in the driver seat of their life. Yes!
Feel like you are in the right place?
Take back your health and make an appointment, contact me at jodileenutrition (at) gmail.com.
Are you a practitioner who also feels like this? I have support for you too.